At Sloan’s Village, we are committed to ensuring that all visitors are able to enjoy our Village, including persons with disabilities.
We offer the following accessible guest services to ensure that all our guests are able to enjoy what Sloan’s Village has to offer.
- Service animals are welcome.
- A person with a disability is permitted to be accompanied by a support person. The support person is not required to pay the entrance fee.
- We communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
- Persons with disabilities are welcome to use their own personal assistive devices.
- Wheelchair accessible washroom and property.
- Please note, we make every effort to make our activities and grounds as wheelchair accessible as possible, however, because this is a farm, there are some areas that access may be limited (such as in the tree fields).
- If a person with a disability needs an accessible format of our public information or resources or communication support, please contact the Main Office at 519 471-4691 so that we may determine with you how to best meet your accessibility needs.
General Guest Services
- A heated Breastfeeding building
- Breastfeeding guests are welcome to breastfeed anywhere and in any building on the property. This building has been provided should you prefer privacy.
- First Aid Care
- Lost and Found located at the Front Barn Entrance
- Tree haulers
- A limited supply, so please consider other guests and only take a tree hauler when you go to get your tree.
- Free tree shaking and baling
- Free tree branches to decorate you home
- Management reserves the right to limit the quantity taken to ensure sufficient supply for all guests.)
- Local crafts and artisan and Blacksmith demonstration and sales (weekends only)
- Food vendor -hot food and drinks (weekends only)
- Please contact the Main Office at 519 471-4691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before your visit if there is anything else that we can do for you to make your time with us a safe and memorable experience for the whole family.
- While at the Village, please ask to speak to the Supervising Manager for any other needs regarding accessibility and customer service.